Thursday, February 3, 2011

Clean Studio cont......

Get a load of all that nice space for drawing up designs for flat glass work on my my antique drawing table.

And yes there is a Birch tree in my studio.This is actually the client friendly room where I can discuss possible commissions. 

 At this worktable, I work on flat glass....putting all the pieces together, using either copper foil or lead came. Right now there are a couple picture frames that I'm working on. If I like them , you'll probably see more later on.

And this is where the glass grinding takes place. All the pieces of the "puzzle" must have their edges fit together perfectly. A diamond wheel grinder helps makes that happen. Now .....to work!

1 comment:

monakooper said...

Looking good, Kath now it's time to "dirty" it up!