Friday, April 27, 2012

New Big Hole Beads with Silver core linings...

Just a short post this morning, of the new BHB (Big Hole Beads) I finally finished. These beads are commonly used in the Troll or Pandora bracelets and will fit either. I had to purchase a special coring tool and then learn how to use it, but now I feel like a pro. I have more beads but I need to take the time to read the book on my new camera as well before I take more photos. ( It's pretty sweet) . This bead happens to be a combination of 2 silver glasses and silver leaf with a clear encasement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your newest endeavor is awesome! I love that you're always trying new ideas and with such beautiful outcomes! C.

Mona Kupferschmidt said...

Kathy, your new "adventure" is fantastic, I hope you do well with your new beads. your Mom