Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hunter Widows Open House.....

This Friday starts the annual Hunter Widows weekend filled with various activities for those of us who prefer to stay out of the woods. I'll be at Frasiers Showplace Interiors with a selection of jewelry items. My friend Jackie Pavlow will be there also with her purses and some new cuff bracelets that she's been working on. And I can tell you first hand that they're pretty unique and very beautiful. We'll also have the purses that we collaborated on, for display.

I may be wearing this piece in the picture as it's one of my favorites. It's a pendant that turns into 3 bracelets or a choker and a bracelet. If you look closely you can see there are 3 toggles that will unhook.

Here is the piece as 3 bracelets. I love the hollow beads that are graced with fine silver mesh and then draped in a silver glass shard that turns metallic colors when heated. There are also freshwater pearls in white and peacock, along with some of my fine silver handmade beads.



This piece will be available for sale and is one of the new items with this Fine Silver twisted wire bail with flamed ends. The base color on the bead is a khaki which is covered in silver leaf and glass shards with an added murrini. The clear "wings" have gold stone dots. Remember for a closer view just lick on the picture. Hope to see you this Friday at Frasier's from 4 to 7 I believe.

No comments: