Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's an Art weekend...

If you want to see some of the great artwork being produced up here in the Northwoods, this is the weekend to see it! Friday, July 24th is the kickoff day for the Northwoods Art Tour. The tour runs from 10 to 5 Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check the Links to the right and click for more information. Also on Friday is the Creative Arts Walk in Down Town Rhinelander. It starts at 4 and runs till 8. I will be at both events, starting out at the Rodd Umlauf Gallery #15 on the map. I'll have my torch set up and will be making some glass beads. Click on the link at right to check out the other artists displaying their work there.
Later on that afternoon, I'll head down to Rhinelander and will demonstrate how a small glass window is made at Frasier's Showplace Interiors. I'll have a few items for sale there as well. Here's your chance to see some beautiful art and support the arts as well. Hope to see you there.

No comments: