Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SOMETHING NEW...

My plan today, was to post something entirely new and let you know where it was currently available. On Friday, I took this piece and several others up to Bosacki's Chocolates in Minocqua for the beginning of the season. Colleen then put together a display there and the new piece sold on Sunday. Now this always goes 2 ways with me...I mean after all the piece was only in the shop for probably one day! That makes me feel good! On the other hand, just when I thought I was right on my timeline and keeping up orders I'm once again behind. But ...it still makes me feel good. So the new piece...it's a Salad Server Set in Stainless Steel measuring 11 inches. The ends are adorned with beads, made by me, in my favorite Cobalt with silver leaf, special glass shards, and handmade murrini. I've provided another view so you can see close up. I guess I'll be ordering more today so I can get busy again, not that there ever seems to be a lull. Enjoy!


No comments: