Sunday, March 22, 2009

Micky's on You Tube!!


My good buddy Micky has made his debut on You Tube! Sharon Larsen who works in Dog Training and Grooming recently had a Tricks Class for fun during the heart of winter. So Micky and I thought it would be great fun to attend. And so it was. Sharon took some video of the dogs there, strutting their stuff and sent it to all of us, so I decided it would be fun to post it here. We've been practicing since then and have nailed a few more tricks. Mick is looking forward to warmer weather so we can get the Hula Hoop back out and jump to our hearts content. That turned out to be his favorite and mine too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Mickey's quite a handsome dog and pretty smart also.Mickey's grandma!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathy Your big boy can really jump. No, I don't mean Joel! I enjoyed looking around your blog and have subscribed to your feed! kjz