Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm Back....

My apologies if you were anxiously awaiting chapter 2 of the glass tutorial, but I guess my goals were bigger than my stomach ...or something like that. I just thought I could get more done before I left on vacation than I actually did. I should probably reassess more realistic goals in the future. It's always something! There will be a chapter 2, but I might have a few posts in between. I did attend a class in Madison that I want to post a few photos of, so I'll probably throw that in first. In the meantime I'm back, we had 2 snowstorms and I can hardly believe I was in Spring less than a week ago. I think the ice may go out today though as the sun is shinning and the temperature is rising. At last! I was taking a lot of photos lately so I thought I'd post this one. It's a necklace made with multiple hollow glass beads as well as disks, with a Fine Silver handmade round bead in the center. It also has 3 strands of peacock Freshwater Pearls, and 2 shades of Serpentine. The best part of this necklace is that it also turns into a bracelet. Until next time, which I promise will be sooner than last.

No comments: