Thursday, July 22, 2010

NORTHWOODS ART TOUR

I have been very busy this week getting ready for the upcoming Northwoods Art Tour and just wanted to show you a couple more things that will be available at Umlauf Art Studio. The first is a Fine Silver pendant with a pink Tourmaline and Aqua Aura and a pair of  Fine Silver earrings lightly oxidized. I'll be bringing my torch for some demos on Saturday so you can see just how those glass beads are really made. Luckily we have a fine location right in downtown Lake Tomahawk, and there are some excellent stops nearby like Pigeon Road Pottery. I'll have some utensils there to match some of Amy's beautiful pottery. Things like a cheese knife, canape set and a Salad Set. I'll have to get some better photos tomorrow, so you can see how they look together. Ok back to work ....hope to see some of your faces. 

No comments: