Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Day at the Northwoods Art Tour...

Here's Gallery owner Rodd Umlauf smiling next to his infamous YEP (meaning Yep we're Open) Sign.One of Amy Higgason's bowls for which I made a Salad Set in the same glass colors as her glazes.Amy and her guest artist Kaitlyn Koester, also a potter, pose in front of the murals that visitors helped to create.

And a special visitor to the Umlauf Studio...beautiful Bella! I hope you come back and see us again Bella.
And oh yes, here's me pointing out the pink Holly hocks that got rave reviews from customers.

2 comments:

Amy Higgason said...

It was a really great tour. Thanks for the great pictures, your beautiful pieces and for joining in on some of the fun at my studio. By the way, The Brick was excellent. You should try it soon.

Northern Light said...

My pleasure and we'll have to get up to the Brick now! Maybe you can come with??