Thursday, May 1, 2014

Jewelry Show at Outside the Lines Gallery

If you're in the Dubuque, Iowa area Friday May 2 stop in at Outside the Lines Gallery  http://www.otlag.com/   in Cable Car Square. There's a new show opening featuring the work of 10 jewelry artists and one mosaic artist. The Opening Reception is from 7-9 pm on Friday night. Since I'm one of the featured artists, I'll be in Dubuque for the reception. It will be nice to be in my Hometown  and see lots of old friends and relatives. So if you're looking for something different to do come on down and check out the beautiful work of all these artists, I'd love to see some familiar faces. In the meantime here's a little sneak peek at one of the new pieces I've  created for this show.
I
 Fine silver metal clay textured focal piece with riveted lampwork glass bead, hanging from chains and freshwater pearls.

 Back view

No comments: