Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a Weekend...

Well needless to say ....I was worn out by the end of the weekend! It was a busy week leading up to the Northwoods Art Tour and Creative Arts Walk and an equally busy weekend. Unfortunately I didn't get any photos of the Art Tour, things just got to busy and I didn't get the chance. I did more Demos this year than in the past, lost of interested people. We had lots of visitors who asked lots of questions and seemed to enjoy their experience at the Gallery.
The photos I have are of the Creative Art Walk in Down Town Rhinelander.
Here I am posing with all the items I
brought with me.



This is my friend, Jackie Pavlow, she is one creative person. She was demonstrating her hand felted handbags. You can see some of the beautiful handbags she has made hanging on the coat stands. Remember for a larger image, just click on the picture.



A close up of some jewelry and flat glass that I brought. There is a piece of stained glass in the background that I purposely brought to show how beautiful a single multi-colored piece can be. This was the first time I did the event . I demonstrated how to make a small flat glass window. I had a lot of interested people, who asked very good questions.

No comments: