Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One More at Bassett's...


Someone just commented recently that I needed to update more frequently. I was so glad to hear that there was someone out there looking. Sometimes you do feel like you might just be talking out loud, so please leave me some comments, I would love to hear your thoughts. And I will do my part to accommodate more frequent updating. This piece is a just right size pendant for most anything. It has a Fine Silver square of concentric circles and dropped from there is one of my Cobalt Lampwork beads. This particular one has silver leaf, glass shards, a bit of fine silver mesh, and handmade Murrini, and is topped with dark silver plum. (the part that looks almost metal-like) The 2 dangles are freshwater pearls and an Iolite roundel. Enjoy.
This one is also at Bassett's Jewelers in Minocqua.

1 comment:

meredyth said...

New necklace loos great--love the style. And, I'm glad you're updating more often!!!
M