Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back From Vacation and Ready to Go....

Freshly renewed from vacation, I was back in the
studio today, photographing the pieces I made
before I left. While in Madison not long ago, to take
a class in Riveting with Jeff Barber , I discovered
some hand colored silk ribbons. The colors were beautiful and I'm so glad they photographed well. Also in this piece is a large Fine Silver circle suspending a glass bead to match some of the colors in the ribbon. The headpin on which the bead sits is also handmade of Fine Silver. This piece is available at Bassett Jewelers in Minocqua. I will be posting more pieces destined for Bassett's the rest of this week.

1 comment:

Pigeon Road Pottery said...

The picture doesn't do it justice! Come see it in person at Bassett Jewelers, 527 Oneida Street in downtown Minocqua